setting

Find your status here!: Love hurts- facebook status #2

Love hurts- facebook status #2

1.Chhup Raha Dil Yeh Aur Sab Keh Gaya
Jaise Koyi Dariya Josh Mein Beh Gaya
Rook Nahin Paaon Behti Jaaon
Main Machal Gayi Main Sambhal Gayi Ke Badal Gayi Hua Kya?
2.Like & Share!!!
Everybody says:

''I Love You''is the best sentence
in the whole world...

But I believe that:
''I Love You Too''is the best.

Because many gets to hear the first one
but only few gets to hear the
second one..
3.If yOu lOve sOmebOdy,
Set Them free.
If They return,
They were Always yOurs.
If They dOn't, they Never Were 
4.
The Most Powerful Words In
Relationship
Its Not "I LOVE You"

Not "I Am With You"

Not "I Will Die For You"

It's Simply "I Can Understand You...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Find your status here! Urang-kurai and Sinhala MP3