setting

Find your status here!: Miscellaneous Facebook status #2

Miscellaneous Facebook status #2

1.Johnny's father has 5 son

1. Zaze
2. Zeze
3. Zize
4. Zoze
5. ??

What is the name of the 5th son ??
Comment if you are BRILLIANT.
2.SHAYARI BY THIEF..

Mobile ke Night Plans Ne To Hume, Bhuka Maar Diya Hai Dosto,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jis Ghar Mein Chori k Liye Jao, Koi Na Koi Aashiq Jag Raha Hota Hai...
3.
Lets Play A Funny Game Kisi Bhi Movie Ka Naam Likho Uske Baad Laga Do,

"Bathroom Me"
Like this:
" kuch kuch hota hai bathroom me"
.
"jannat bathroom me "
.
" tum mile bathroom me"
.
"ek tha tiger bathroom me"
.
"Dhamaal bathroom me"
.
Chalo Start Ho Jao Dekhte hai Sabse Funny Comment Kiska Hota hai..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Find your status here! Urang-kurai and Sinhala MP3