setting

Find your status here!: Facebook Stories

Facebook Stories


1st year - You are nice. I am nice. Everybody is nice. Topper, failure, rich, poor, everyone talks to everyone. Everyone becomes the best of the bestest friends. There is nothing like "bitching" or being "mean". Hum Sab Ek Hain types!

2nd year - "That bitch bitched about me..I hate her!", "That guy likes the girl whom I had a crush on. Screw him!", You drink? I also drink. We're buddies for life. You smoke? NAAA BRO! MAIN SIRF JOINTS MAARTA HOON!
And then starts the group formation and everyone sticks to people who are of their types and their likes and dislikes. Gujju with Gujju. Marathi with Marathi. Weed with weed. Aahar wale alag. Too much kharcha karne wale alag.

3rd year - We are so cool! We are friends for life! That bitch in the 2nd year was soooo mean! I hated her! Thank God we're no more friends. That guy last year, cheated on my best friend. I soooo hate him! Thank God, we're no more friends.
PARTY WITH THE DIVIDED GROUP IS ALL THAT HAPPENS HERE.

4th year - Ab last year hai..Sab khatam hone aa raha hai. Kya dushmani? Kya bitching? Let's leave everything. I'm sorry. You're sorry. Everyone is sorry. Everyone comes back to being friends like the first year.
That bitch she bitched about is her sister now. That guy who had a crush on his crush, is his bro for life now. Topper insaan failure ke saath ghoomta hai. Everything that we dreamed in the 2nd and 3rd year, happens in the final year just in the name of "AB FINAL YEAR HAI! CHAL DOST BANTE HAI!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Find your status here! Urang-kurai and Sinhala MP3