setting

Find your status here!: Inspirational Status updates

Inspirational Status updates

1.Worry less. Smile more. Listen carefully. Take responsibility. Accept what you can't change. Embrace the lessons. Love your life!!!!!!

2.I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which came to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which came to me as blossom, goes on as fruit. fully alive.
- dawna markova



3.The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life and make you see sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too. The people that love you simply for being you. The once in a lifetime kind of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Find your status here! Urang-kurai and Sinhala MP3