setting

Find your status here!: Inspirational facebook status #1

Inspirational facebook status #1

1.You are not lost... it just feels that way sometimes. We know there are times when you get scared and cannot imagine how you will find your way. But somehow you will. You have more courage than you know. Your angels are whispering words of encouragement to help you keep going even when you cannot see beyond this moment.

Please do not give into the voices of fear. There are many possible outcomes to your situation. Affirm that the brightest and most graceful path is being illuminated. Hold for that and ask your angels to help guide you to a sweeter day. You are loved, sweet one. Give your concerns to your angels. They are with you now. ♥
2.You need to see that life is not always perfect. We will not always get what we want. And though it hurts a lot, what should've happened, happened. Who should've left, left and whatever's thrown you off course will always bring you to where it is you need to be. ♥ (Unknown)

Believe that you are right on track ♥
3.The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life and make you see sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too. The people that love you simply for being you. The once in a lifetime kind of people.
4.
I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which came to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which came to me as blossom, goes on as fruit. fully alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Find your status here! Urang-kurai and Sinhala MP3