setting

Find your status here!: Facebook Status updates #1

Facebook Status updates #1

1.3 most difficult things to do in the world.....
.
.
.
.
1. You can't count ur hairs....
.
.
.
.
2. You can't wash your eyes with soap....
.
.
.
.
3. You can't breathe when your tongue is out....
.
.
.
.
.
Now please put ur tongue back inside...
2.When people leave me I don't feel bad. Because love
or friendship doesn't give us right to own a person.
They too deserve happiness whether its with me or
without me...
and then I turn back to the people who can't be happy without me.
And trust me smiling for
someone is easier than crying for someone.
And as I always say ''its never wrong to be happy''.
3.
No relationship is all sunshine, but instead it's two people who
can share one umbrella and survive the storm together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Find your status here! Urang-kurai and Sinhala MP3